Inconsistent Fragments

Friday, July 21, 2006

Please help arranging this page

I'm trying to put google adsense on my page, so I can perhaps earn a dollar or two, but as you can see, I'm very bad with page layouts, and know next to nothing about html coding. This is the best I could do with my limited skills, editing the template. Other blogs on blogspot have such fantastic layouts - I don't know how they do it. I spent most of today trying to figure it out, but you see the bad positioning of the google ad-s. If you're any good at this sort of thing, please help me out - leave a message or something.

I meant to write about the RTI act modification, in the light of which my comments of yesterday sound almost prophetic. But there's no time - I have to finish a presentation, start an article and mark at least 15 exam papers before the night has ended!

So here's a url instead. I hope it's a permanent link.

That's all for today, folks. Unless I have some spare time after the 15 papers :-)

Totally irrelevant plug: Firefox is a bloody good product, and so is the google toolbar for it. If you don't know how or where to get it, take a hard look at the sidebar :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google